I have been working in the Travel industry for 10 years and started as a Customer Service Executive Now I am Sales Supervisor
I love the travel industry, because I love helping people creating their dream vacation.
Children and/or pets: a cat “Thor Franciso” and an eight year old son “Adrian”
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Favorite Music: Im very open mind in music, except for heavy metal bring it on!
- Favorite Movie of all times: Rose Red
- Favorite Book of all times: Inquisidor by Patricio Sturlesse
- Favorite TV Series: The Tudors
- Favorite thing to do at home: Cooking
- Favorite visited country besides Costa Rica: France!
- Favorite wild animal: Macaws
- Dream trip: Chile
- Favorite dessert: Coffee (Im into sweet things)
- Favorite adventure in Costa Rica: Canyonning & Waterfall rappelling
- Favorite region of Costa Rica: South Caribbean
- What I cannot live without: getting out of town at least 1 time per month
- Favorite Costa Rican dish: Chifrijo
- Downside of Costa Rica, from my point of view: some access are not the ideal for small cars.
- Worst fear: heights
- A secret about me I love to write but I keep everything to myself
- Wanted to be when I was a kid: singer/dancer
- A historical or fiction character I wish I could meet: “El principito”
- If I wasn’t in the travel industry I would be in: acting/ psychology
- Favorite Phrase: “You can’t afford not to be you”
- Childhood dream: having a big farm and help all types of animals
- Friday nights are: a gift
Me, in ten years: living next to the ocean!