I have been working in the Travel industry for 10 years and started as a Receptionist. Now I am Sales Executive.
I studied Sustainable Tourism Management
I love the travel industry, because it gives me the opportunity to create great memories, as same as I made them when I travel.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Favorite Music: Classic English and Spanish Rock
- Favorite Movie of all times: Pulp Fiction
- Favorite Book of all times: Demian, Herman Hesse
- Favorite TV Series: Dexter
- Favorite thing to do at home: Cook!
- Favorite visited country besides Costa Rica: France/ Switzerland
- Favorite wild animal: Whale Shark
- Best story while traveling: The feeling the first time I saw snow falling was amazing!! Almost indescribable
- Dream trip: Backpacking through the ancient Indochina peninsula ( Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam)
- Favorite dessert: Coconut Flan
- Favorite adventure in Costa Rica: Hike through Corcovado National Park, it was unforgettable!
- Favorite region of Costa Rica: Tenorio Region
- What I cannot live without: Friends
- Favorite Costa Rican dish: Pozol
- Downside of Costa Rica, from my point of view: The Pura Vida way of living its very appealinghowever, yes, it has its drawbacks.
- Worst fear: Being stuck in one place for long time.
- A secret about me I like to paint children Coloring Books.
- Wanted to be when I was a kid: a Pilot
- A historical or fiction character I wish I could meet: John Lennon
- If I wasn’t in the travel industry I would be in: Aviation Industry
- Favorite Phrase: “There’s no reality except the one contained within us. That’s why so many people live an unreal life. They take images outside them for reality and never allow the world within them to assert itself.”
- Childhood dream: Travel around the world
- Friday nights are: To Chill, be with friends or family
- Me, in ten years: I would like the number of visited countries to be the same or higher than my age.